Sunday, February 18, 2007

The Will of God

The Will of God

Elvis Iverson
February 18, 2007
http://www.elvisiverson.com

Since your beginning I have been with you, you have never been alone. I have known you, I have blessed you, I have giving you my favor, and anointings. The anointing oil is upon you. I have taught you, train you through the Holy Spirit; I have giving you seeds, revelation, prophetic and visions. I have giving you vision, plans and purpose for your life.

I have led you, guided you, I have gone before you, and I am with you. You have been faithful; you have been faithful in heart and faithful in works. I bless your feet, I bless the your hands, I bless you mind, and I bless your voice. I have plans for you, I have a future for you, I have giving you hope for today, tomorrow and in the future. You have much hope!

I have brought you to this day in time, I will fulfill my prophetic words unto you, and I will fulfill my prophetic visions unto you. I hear your prayers, your cries, and you heart pains. I have not overlooked you in my plans; you are always on my mind and upon my heart.

You have been faithful through suffering, hard times, spiritual battles, trials; I have used them to raise you up. I have brought you to a place in time, that I will promote you, and I will promote my working inside of you and around you.

The day has come, a new day has come, a new chapter has come, there are many more chapters in your book, and you will be blessed and you will enjoy them, the testing of your youth was only the beginning and not your life, your life is filled with the goodness of the Lord. I will protect you, and guard you, and you will fulfill your destiny in Me, and much, much more.

Copyright © 2007 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home