Friday, March 14, 2008

Omaha Nebraska is Ripe for Revival

Omaha Nebraska is Ripe for Revival

Elvis Iverson
March 14, 2008
http://www.elvisiverson.com

I hear the Holy Spirit saying Omaha Nebraska is Ripe for Revival. Omaha is about to become one of the cities in the center of His will in our generation and time.

I see a vision of a gate entering into Omaha, this gate is called the Pathfinder gate, I prayed at this gate, and I see pathfinders coming and going through this gate called the Pathfinder. Then I see the winds of the Holy Spirit come upon this city, and I see the whirlwinds of the Lord come upon this city. I hear the Lord say this is the hour of the winds of the Holy Spirit and the hour of whirlwinds of God.

Now the Lord says prophesy to this city, prophesy to this city, and my mouth was filled with words of fire and thunder for this city. I prophesy for days and years over this city, I prayed for days and years over this city. Then apostolic declaration came to me, and I declared and give proclamation in the authority of our Lord Jesus Christ, and then I shouted grace, grace over this city.

I then see visions coming toward me, they come has living rivers of life, and rivers of vision begin to manifest and unfold over this wonderful and beloved city.

I see national and international highways build from nations around the world to Omaha, I see people, many people coming and going from Omaha, through these highways of grace.

I see a vision of a huge gathering center build in the center of the city, this building was a city apostolic center, I see this building is an altar unto the Lord, and I see day and night, month and year, season and seasons of revival burning upon this alter. I went into this huge holy place, and seen holy angels standing guard, upon this alter I see many hearts giving to the Lord. I see open heavens over this alter of revival. I see intercession and worship, and prophetic watch around this alter of love feasts. Then an angel came up to me, and said this is the house of resting revival, and this is house of revivals.

I see deliverance revival outpouring upon this city, I see many being free from demons and sins, and great numbers are saved and set free from demons.

I see huge congregations arise throughout the city, I see apostles arise in revelation, grace, power, wisdom, signs and wonders, I see apostolic unity come among foundational apostles, I see city apostles arise. I see many apostles build their home and national and international ministry here in Omaha.

I see a new breed of spiritual leadership and a new breed of faith filled believers, and I see the outreach is a mighty workplace army, I see a company of Christian businesses arise throughout Omaha, I see arising Kingdom corporations led by Spirit-Filled workplace believers.

I see a great repentance revival comes throughout the church in Omaha, and the city of Omaha. This is extreme cleansing and repentances.

I see many missionary movements come froth from Omaha, business missionaries, short-term missionaries, equipping missionaries, signs and wonders missionaries, etc.

I see the fire of revival come, revival fire come upon the church in Omaha, and Omaha, this is the fire of the glory of the Lord, this is the fire of the Holy Spirit. I see fires of revivals come throughout America; I see all of America filled with revivals.

I see upon the believers an outpouring of workplace prosperity; it comes as sweet honey out of heaven. The ministry of compassion arises, and compassion and mercy filled the hearts of believers throughout Omaha.

I see a revival of signs and wonders come upon the church in Omaha, and throughout Omaha. I see rivers of signs and wonders flowing through the hearts of believers throughout the church in Omaha.

I see apostolic revival come to the church in Omaha, and we see the signs of the apostles, and signs of apostolic revival throughout the church in Omaha.

I see massive numbers come to know Christ and the church in Omaha becomes fat with souls, and the city becomes filled with the glory of the Lord.

Furthermore, Omaha Nebraska USA is ripe for revival and change; deliverance revival, apostolic revival, great repentance revival, revival of signs and wonders, fire revival, and resting revival will come to Omaha.

Copyright © 2008 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home