Friday, July 31, 2009

The Eye of the Storm

The Eye of the Storm

Elvis Iverson
May 30, 2009
http://www.elvisiverson.com

I stand at my watch post waiting, soaking in the presence of the Lord, then a vision came to me, I see an angel standing before me, he is the Lord’s special messenger. He says I have come to speak comfort and hope for your decade and beyond, I have come to speak into the lives of those who will change the world in these few moments, and I have come to release the changing of times and seasons, and I have come to speak to you.

I see a vision of two storms each created by two forces coming together. But then I see the eye of the storm; the eye of the storm is the same for these two storms.

The first storm I see two forces come together one force is fear and the other force is greed. I hear that much of this decade will be fear and greed, the sufferings that is coming upon man is from forces of fear and greed.

Now I hear these words speak and shout seven times the words grace, grace into the storm. I then obeyed and spoke and shouted seven times grace, grace.

Then I see a cloud come forth from the Third Heaven and from that cloud came a rain, an outpouring of angelic hosts.

Now I see another vision of the second storm, I hear the two forces of this storm will be reformation, and revival. This is a storm for the church, the first storm was for the world, but we will partake in both for the glory of Christ.

Now I hear these words speak and shout seven times the words grace, grace into the storm. I then obeyed and spoke and shouted seven times grace, grace.

Then I see a cloud come forth from the Third Heaven and from that cloud came a rain, an outpouring of angelic hosts.

Now I see another vision I see now these two storms begin to come together!

Now the two forces of these two storms was social transformation and harvest.

Now I hear these words speak and shout seven times the words grace, grace into the two storms coming together. I then obeyed and spoke and shouted seven times grace, grace.

Then I see a cloud come forth from the Third Heaven and from that cloud came a rain, an outpouring of angelic hosts.

Now I see a vision of the Eye of the Strom. Now I hear these words enter into rest, trust the Lord, hope with double hope.

In the eye of the storm there is much joy and dancing, there is a continue love fest, and there is great peace, and healing love flows from our hearts toward one another.

I see a vision of a farmers market, I hear these words these are the much blessings, and much fruits from my people.

I see a vision of a wine house; this is the beginning of the goodness and mercy of the Lord.

I see a vision of a huge gathering place, I hear these words I will gather my people to witness my glory.

I see a vision of an open huge bank, I hear these words this is the wealth of the wicked open now unto my people.

I see a vision of a newspaper stand, I hear these words rivers of revelation will flow and cover the church.

I see a vision of a great land beginning to come into springtime; I hear these words restoration has begun!

I then hear these words, beginning at the eye of the storm I will build my Kingdom and I will build my church, and I will build house.

Now I see a vision of many rivers of angels coming, saying and singing it is time to bless, empower, release, and send prosperity, release favor, and make things happen.

Copyright © 2009 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home