Wednesday, August 05, 2015

The Sound of the Silver Trumpets

The Sound of the Silver Trumpets Elvis Iverson July 24, 2013 http://www.elvisiverson.com In a vision I see a unity come among prophets and they gather together to blow a silver trumpet, then I see a unity come among apostles and they gather together to blow a silver trumpet, and the prophets and apostles blow the silver trumpets together. There is a certain group of apostles and prophets that are silver trumpet ministers, and soon they shall come into unity and gather and blow the silver trumpets together in unity. I see a vision of Enoch and John again in the Third Heaven, Enoch say they are the same as apostles and prophets of the Seven Watchers, for the apostles and prophets of the silver trumpets are the apostles and prophets of silver trumpets, John say there is only a certain number, but that number will not be known. I hear the sound the silver trumpets: reformation, reformation, reformation, I see arrows of fire shoot into many church building all over the earth, I see three waves of reformation coming, the first wave is revelation, the second wave is rest, and the third wave is love. I hear the sound the silver trumpets: reformation, reformation, reformation, and I see swords of the Spirit and a host of angels, I see three waves of reformation come, and the fourth wave is holy drunkenness, the fifth wave is holy fire, and the sixth wave is an outpouring of home churches. I hear the sound the silver trumpets: reformation, reformation, reformation, and I see the seventh wave which are apostles and prophets, and signs and wonders. These seven waves of reformation come over and over unlit the apostolic church arose above all, and all were cleanse away, and the whole church were a mighty outpourings of home churches that no one could number or govern, only Christ has the only head of the church could govern His church. Then I see revival before this reformation, revival during this reformation, revival between each seventh wave of reformation, and revival after the complete work of the third reformation. These revivals were revivals, and after there came many revivals. Copyright © 2013 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home