Friday, December 28, 2007

Called To Spiritual Warfare and Deliverance

Called To Spiritual Warfare and Deliverance

Elvis Iverson
http://www.elvisiverson.com

First and foremost we are to glorify Jesus, and Jesus is the center, we are to rejoice that are names are in the Lamb’s Book of Life. We are to glorify the name of Jesus, and we are to thank and praise the Lord for victory, and deliverance, and overcoming in spiritual warfare. –(LK. 10:17-20)

There is an anointing for spiritual warfare that is giving to all believers in the church, we need to learn to flow and to apply and not to war outside of this warfare anointing. –(Eph. 6:12)

Jesus was manifested to destroy the works of the devil, and today when the manifestation of the Holy Spirit comes so comes the destroying of works of the devil. In casting out demons, the Kingdom of God is manifested. All believers are called to cast out demons and should know how to cast them out, and how to do spiritual warfare. –(LK. 11:20)

Now there are those who have a special calling and commission in spiritual warfare and deliverance, for casting out demons is spiritual warfare, and deliverance is more then just casting out demons. –(Matt. 10:1,7-8)

In this article I would like to give you examples of spiritual warfare and deliverance, visions and encounters with evil spirits. I have had visions of demons, visions of hell, visions of Heaven, and visions of angels, and above all visions of Jesus. In this article I will share a few experiences with dealing with evil spirits. –(2 Cor. 10:3-6)

One day after prayer, this was when I was a teenager. I seen a vision of a demon spirit came with a spear into my heart, and then I felt the attack and I apply the blood and the attack was stopped. The Holy Spirit gives us the gift of discerning of spirits to protect others, and ourselves and minister to the body of Christ. –(1 Cor. 12:10,7,14:12)

During a ministry service, I seen a man who had fallen angels minister along side with him, he was not a minister; instead he is a false prophet. At this time I was one of leaders in this fellowship, I took authority along with other leaders, stopping this false prophet, and these fallen angels. This was the first time I’ve seen fallen angels ministering along side of a false prophet. A false prophet is a minister who ministers under an evil spirit more then a few times, and flows in a river of a false spirit. –(1 Jn. 4:1)

During a summer back a few years ago, we were praying and seeking the Lord, then there came an evil visitation, this was an evil visitation of Satan. Satan came to tell me that he will send wolves, and goats after me, he then throw a big spear, however I then applied the blood of Christ and the spear don’t touch me, although I personal have war spiritual battles with wolves and goats for a certain number of years, and through Jesus Christ I overcome them all. –(Rev. 12:11)

Through warfare and revelation the Lord begun to show me a web of demons over a certain number of states that is in the middle of America. And He showed me a ruler of darkness walking upon this web of iniquities. This ruler of darkness was named the spirit of abomination that rules over the mid center of America. The Lord showed me that He would take down this web of demons and take out this evil ruler of darkness. –(Dan. 9)

The Lord give me some insight about the spirit of religion, first then there is a spirit of religion that rulers over all religion; its name is the queen of heaven. However, I’ve seen an evil spirit of religion, and that has a skill to influence over other demons through hated against the anointing, and Christians. This demon of religion is small, and is powerless; it only power is through influence. –(Matt. 16:5-12)

Five years ago I had a revelation and vision of the spiritual darkness over Omaha, NE USA. They’re certain divisions of darkness from community or neighborhood. Then I saw the spiritual darkness over Omaha, and ranking evil spirits over Omaha. The leading one is the spirit of self-love. However, the Lord said to me great repentance will come to Omaha, and these evil spirits will be taking out. The other ranking powers of darkness are self-love, bureaucracy, bad business practices, a spirit that causes people to look down on other people, a spirit that causes people to misuse other people, a poverty spirit, and greed. All these spirits will be taking out, and Omaha will have revivals! –(2 Tim. 3:2-5)

In addition, each time the Lord would give me a vision or a revelation of demons, or spiritual darkness. I would pray and seek the Lord, and worship Jesus. –(Col. 3:1-4)

The Lord is calling His church to spiritual warfare and deliverance, we are to be equipped, train, and with balance teaching, and we are not to fear, and we are to focus on Jesus and the high praises of God. –(Psa. 149:6)

Copyright © 2007 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home