Thursday, November 27, 2008

Harvest Cometh

Harvest Cometh

Elvis Iverson
May 3, 2008
http://www.elvisiverson.com

I see a vision of praying servants praying to the Lord of the Harvest, they are in intercession for the lost, and they in supplication for the believers. Then I hear from back of them, I hear and see prophets prophesy upon the prayers of these praying servants.

In addition, revelation comes by the Holy Spirit upon the hearts and minds of these praying servants. The Revelation is the keys to release harvest are the Beatitudes in Matthew five on the Sermon of the mount. Then the praying servant prayed that the Lord will change the hearts of believers all over the world to the Beatitudes in Matthew five, and the praying servants hearts where changed and anointed.

I then see angles of harvest begin to be released upon the church, upon nations and cities around the world. Then one of these angels stood before me; saying a harvest is coming, the LORD will give the sign of harvest, and the LORD will bless the prayers of the faithful.

I see a vision of a harvest of labors coming, I see a vision of a harvest of members coming, I see a vision of a harvest of partners coming, and I see a vision of a harvest of spiritual sons and daughters, I see a vision of a harvest of skilled labors, I see a vision of a harvest of wealthy people, I see a vision of a harvest of family people, I see a vision of a harvest of apostles, prophets, and teachers coming!

This was the first wave of this coming harvest; this coming harvest is in two waves, the second wave is the harvest of souls.

I see a vision of a harvest of souls, I see a vision of a harvest of great numbers, I see a vision of a harvest of masses of souls coming to know the Lord, and I see a vision of a harvest of huge numbers coming to know the Lord!

Some will say, where did all these people come from, others will say the angels of harvest have been sent out to gather a harvest of souls, and then I hear a Voice saying this is only the beginning, for many waves of harvests of souls are coming, and the believers praise the Lord and give glory to Christ.

Copyright © 2008 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home