Monday, November 24, 2008

Nevada Grace

Nevada Grace

Elvis Iverson
May 3, 2008
http://www.elvisiverson.com

I hear the voice of the Lord has a sound of thunder saying My Hand is upon Nevada, I see a divine grace flowing upon Nevada, of apostolic, freedom, liberty, justice, and restoration.

I see the anointing flow, an anointing of grace and liberty flowing upon Nevada, flowing to other states in America then flowing to all states in America, and overflow upon the whole of America.

I see a vision of an angel arising from Nevada; this is the angel of the Corporation Sole; He says freedom, liberty, grace and authority to the church of America in addition, the rebirthing of legal structure for the freedom of the church is coming, the rebirthing of the Corporation Sole is coming forth.

Moreover, I see the wind of the Holy Spirit blowing upon the cities and towns of Nevada; I see many souls coming to know the Lord, and many signs and wonders manifestation of the Spirit throughout Nevada. I see a social transformation happening in Las Vegas and Reno.

Apart from that, I see a cloud coming upon America, I see an outpouring of angels, and they go throughout the world from nation to nation, from city to city, ministering freedom and liberty. I see the freedom of worship and the freedom of faith and the Freedom of the Spirit come to nations and cities around the world.

Furthermore, I see an angel of great anointing arise with wings covering the world; this angel is name global spiritual awaking.

Conclusion, there a new freedom and liberty of faith, worship and Spirit in America, and the Canon Law Corporation Sole legal structure will be rebirth throughout the states in America, and new found freedom and liberty will come to the 50 nations and the nations and cities around the world.

Copyright © 2008 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home