Monday, November 17, 2008

My Apostles

My Apostles

Elvis Iverson
May 11, 2008
http://www.elvisiverson.com

In a vision I am in the Throne Room in the Third Heaven, I hear the Voice of the Father saying to the Son, who is our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father say you are my apostle, you are the chief apostle and head of the church, you are the King of Kings over the whole earth you reign begun when were seated upon your Throne, you reign in the Earth and over all nations and over all cities and over all people groups, your reign begun when you were seated upon your Throne. Let the Kingdom of God increase greatly in these five generations, let there be great increases of the Kingdom of God in this time, and let the church increase greatly in these five generations, and let there be great increases of the Church in this time.

In addition, The Son, our Lord Jesus Christ says to the Father and to the Holy Spirit, saying I will raise up apostles, prophets, teachers, and kings in these generations, and the follow generations, I will give the church and the world great apostles, great prophet, and I will give them teachers, and I will give them great kings and I will give them kings, I will bless the work of their hands, and I will be with them, I will protect them, and I will give them favor and grace.

Moreover, I see Seven Lampstands burning day and night before the Throne of the Father and the Throne of the Son; these Seven Golden Lampstands are the Throne of the Holy Spirit, the Holy Spirit says to the Father and the Son our Lord Jesus Christ, saying I will pour our outpourings of revivals, many revivals, I will pour our signs and wonders, I will pour out anointing and power upon apostles, prophets, teachers, the church, and the kings. I will pour outpourings of visions, dreams and prophecy upon the church. I will give harvests of souls in nations and cities around the world, I will visit many cities and many nations and I will add to the church greatly, and there will be great increases of harvest, I will pour out the revelation of the Kingdom of God, and I will manifest the manifestation of the Kingdom of God in many cities and many nations, I will unfold the Kingdom of God in many cities and many nations around the world, I first will manifest the manifestation of the Kingdom and unfold the Kingdom of God in the lives of children of God.

Our Lord Jesus Christ says, I will rise up apostles in many cities and many nations around the world.

I will rise up vertical apostles: I will rise up ecclesiastical apostles; I will rise up congregational apostles.

I will rise up horizontal apostles: I will rise up covering apostles; I will rise up territorial apostles. I will rise up marketplace apostles.

I will rise up prophets in many cities and in many nations, I will raise up kings in many cities and in many nations, I will rise up an army of kings.

I will rise up the City Church; I will raise the New Apostolic City Church, I will rise up my church in the workplace, I will rise up New Apostolic Congregations, I will rise up the New Apostolic Church!

The Holy Spirit says; I will pour our signs and wonders, visions and dreams, I will pour out revivals and manifestations, I will pour out my oil and wine upon them.

God The Father says; I will bless the work of apostolic hands, I will bless the work of Christ, I will bless the work of the Holy Spirit, I will bless the kings of the Kingdom, I will bless the apostles and the prophets, and I will bless the kings of the Kingdom, and I will bless the City Church.

Copyright © 2008 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home