Friday, November 14, 2008

An Angelic Meeting

An Angelic Meeting

Elvis Iverson
May 17, 2008
http://www.elvisiverson.com

In a vision the place where I am in fills with cloud of the presence of the Lord, I then see angels talking with one another, an angelic meeting.

The angel of promise says the promises of prophecy and prayer is about to come forth.

The Angel called the minister of finances says there is going to be releases of great amounts of wealth, rivers of wealth that will not end.

The angel of the open door says The Lord is about to open up many doors, and many hearts around the world.

The angel of Omaha Nebraska saying Omaha is about to enter into a time of change and favor, a beginning of prophecies and prayers being fulfilled.

An angel of signs and wonders saying signs and wonders ministry is coming, signs and wonders will flow in Omaha and around the world.

Angels of the revivals saying revival will flow like a river, and testimonies of revival will begin to be reported from around the world.

An angel of harvest says harvest of souls; the Lord will increase the adding of souls in Omaha, and many cities and nations around the world.

The Angel of the Internet saying the Internet is about to come a place of favor for apostolic and prophetic ministry.

A healing angel saying there is about to be a healing river flowing throughout the church around the world.

An apostolic angel says there is going to be revelational ministry and a river of revelation, prophetic and apostolic is going to flow throughout the church around the world.

The angel of the Corporation Sole saying favor and wealth, and blessings are going to flow in Omaha and around the world.

A deliverance angel says a river of power, signs, wonders, mighty deeds, and casting out demons is to going to flow from Omaha to the church around the world.

I now see a strong angel come, he says you are right, and now we will witness the truth and faithfulness of the Lord, and the church and man will witness of the goodness and mercy of the Lord.

Now I hear the great voice of the Lord of Sabaoth, Lord of Hosts, our Lord Jesus Christ, what I prayed and what I have spoken will come to pass, who is great in the earth? The Hand of the Lord is great! The Hand of the Lord will raise up the servants of the Lord to do what I have giving them to do, the means and ways, now is the moment that destiny comes knocking, I love my church, I love my people, I love my servants, and I love their prayers, and hear them pray, and it is My Father’s good will to fulfill prayers and prophecy.

The Holy Spirit says these words are spoken to the church, the Lord speaks and the angels speak what the Lord gives them only, and the church will know the goodness and mercy of the Lord.

In this angelic vision I was in, an angelic meeting for the reasons for these prophetic words to be written and heard for the glory of Christ, it was an angelic meeting of the Lord and His prophets.

Copyright © 2008 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home