Sunday, November 09, 2008

Revivals in America

Revivals in America

Elvis Iverson
May 10, 2008
http://www.elvisiverson.com

In a vision I see the United States of America. The Holy Spirit says to me, this is the land of revivals, mercy and blessings and freedom. Now I will show you the things to come. In a vision I see the whole of America before the eyes of my heart. I hear a voice, a mighty voice in the sky saying over America I have mercy on you.

I then see pillars of revival established in certain cities around America. The Holy Spirit says these are centers of revival in America. Now I see more pillars of Fire moving throughout America, the Holy Spirit say these are visitation revivals, some are extreme, some are massive, and some are lasting, Now I see more pillars of fire moving in certain areas in America, the Holy Spirit says these are seasonal revivals.

Moreover, I see pillars of clouds over cities, some will hover, some will move from city to city, some will hover over certain meetings and congregations and some will hover over certain servants of the Lord. The Holy Spirit says these are revivals that only the church shall be blessed with.

However, I see a revival outpouring or awaking over the whole nation of America. I see more then one; I see waves of revival coming one after another across America. The Holy Spirit says these are nation wide revivals that shall come across and upon America.

On the contrary, I see other pillars, other clouds, and angels flowing like rivers or outpourings, or breakthroughs, the Holy Spirit says these are other kinds of moves of God, which are social transformation and harvest.

In addition, I see a city in America where the Pillar of Fire and Pillar of Cloud both meet and rest, this is visitation, this is massive, this is extreme, this is lasting, this is seasonal, and this is resting. I see pillars of fire and pillars of clouds around the Pillar of Fire and Pillar of cloud that meet and dwell in this city. The Holy Spirit says, this is the city of revivals in America.

Nevertheless, I see a pillar of fire that rest on the New Apostolic City Church Center, of the New Apostolic City Church in the City Church, in certain cities in America. The Holy Spirit says this is resting revival that come only upon the city church.

Apart from that, I see revivals in other cities in other places around the world in other nations.

Furthermore, I see certain cities and certain areas in America, where angels come to set the revival of fire to burn throughout America. The Holy Spirit says this is restoration of fire of the glory of the Lord and of the Holy Spirit.

Conclusion, I now see a Pillar of fire burn throughout the church of America, and then I see a Pillar of Cloud that follows right behind the Pillar of Fire. The Holy Spirit says reformation will come; massive reformation burn throughout the church of America, and then revival will follow reformation.

Copyright © 2008 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home