Friday, November 14, 2008

Angelic Revival

Angelic Revival

Elvis Iverson
May 17, 2008
http://www.elvisiverson.com

I see a cloud coming arcos the earth, and from this cloud comes angelic outpourings.

Angels of Revival:

I see angels of revival come across America, releasing revival, these angels look like fire all over them, and I see these angels fly around the world ministering revival. I first see angels of revival visiting Singapore to release revival, and then I see angels of revival ministering revival in Japan. I see angels of revival ministering revival in Thailand. I see angels of revival ministering revival in Ukraine and Russia, I see angels of revival ministering revival in Haiti, Cuba, Jamaica, and Dominican Republic, and I see angels of revival ministering revival in Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, I see angels of revival ministering revival in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, I see angels of revival ministering revival in Canada, Netherlands, Norway, Finland, and Denmark.

Angelic Revival:

I see certain areas and certain places where I can hear the sound of rolling revival, and what I hear is the words of angelic revival. I look and I see India, in the southern part an angelic revival. I look in certain places in Africa and I see angelic revival. Now I look all across the church of America I see angelic revival.

City of Angels:

I see a vision of seven cities across the world, one in America, one in Europe, one in Africa, one in India, one in South America, one in Japan and then Singapore.

Angelic Centers:

I see a vision of certain churches, certain places, and certain meeting places these will be angelic centers, of angelic activities. I see one in America, in one in Australia, three in Europe, four in Africa, and more across the world.

Angelic Visitations:

There will be angelic visitations all over the world, and the city church and the church will be filled with angelic visitations.

Healing Angels:

There will be an increase of healing angel’s manifestations throughout the world; many will be healed giving glory to Christ.

Angels ministering to the lost:

There will be many testimonies of angels ministering to the lost in order to lead them to a believer, so that believers can lead them to Christ.

Angels dealing with governments:

You will hear the sound of angels dealing with governments sent by Christ and upon the prayers of believers.

Angels and the suffering Church:

Angels will begin increase manifestations and ministering to the church that is suffering in 50 nations around the world, dealing with those nations and governments.

Angels and the Middle East:

There will be increase and great outpourings of angels throughout the Land of Israel and upon the nations in the Middle East.

Angels and the Apostles and Prophets:

Angels will minister right side with apostles and prophets, apostles and prophets are angelic ministry carriers.

Angels and the City Church:

Angels will work, visit and minister to the city church and the work of the city church, and the unity of the city church, and the growth of the city church in the church around the world.

Copyright © 2008 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home