Monday, November 17, 2008

Coming Great Leadership

Coming Great Leadership

Elvis Iverson
May 17, 2008
http://www.elvisiverson.com

The Holy Spirit says; in this day I will raise up great leaders, there will be great leadership. I will give the church great leadership, and I will give the church in the marketplace great leadership, I will give governments around the world great leadership. This is the day of great leadership.

The Holy Spirit says; the great leadership that I shall give, I have train and mentor them for years, and in this moment I will raise them up by grace. It is grace and anointing I will raise them up.

The Holy Spirit says; I will rise up great apostles in the church around the world.

The Holy Spirit says; I will rise up great believers in the workplace, in the marketplace that will be great leaders.

The Holy Spirit says; I will rise up my people who I have called to be great leaders in governments and nations all over the world.

The Holy Spirit says; I will rise up great leadership from among my house in cities around the world to lead the cities in the visions and dreams of the Lord.

The Holy Spirit says; I will rise up great leaders to give leadership to the city church in many cities around the world.

The Holy Spirit says; I will rise up great leaders of wealth from among my people.

The Holy Spirit says; I will rise up great apostles in this day.

The Holy Spirit says; it is community, it is the believers who will do the work of the ministry, it is the corporate anointing, and it is the kings of the Kingdom, for these are great, although I will raise up great leadership, the corporate anointing is greater.

Copyright © 2008 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home