Wednesday, August 05, 2015

Birth of the apostolic centers and the new day of the home church

Birth of the apostolic centers and the new day of the home church Elvis Iverson March 22, 2014 http://www.elvisiverson.com I see a vision of a great covering hovering cloud over the whole land, it seems to cover the whole earth, then I see coming down from the third heaven a chariot of fire and in the chariot was Elijah, Enoch, John, Paul, Moses, eight others, then I seen Maharishi of MT. Kailash, and Sadu Sundar Singu, and some others, they drink the wine of prophetic bliss, Our Lord Jesus was with them. Maharishi said to me are going get and come with us for a ride, and say yes, the moment I got in I was full with holy intoxication, and peace of God and loved of God. I see huge great angel come down from the Third Heaven with special clay and give it to apostles in many nations. It was the same clay; the angel said this is the body of Church. Then I see a cup of wine that each apostle had to drink in other to have the special clay, and we all drink the same cup of wine, the angel said this is the new wine. The angels said these apostles may not know each other, but there is kinder heart and connection between each of them, yes they may not know each other but they may know some of them someday, but there will be a unity among them that they will not understand. Then I see prophets and these prophets come and minister to these apostles, and many doors open to these apostles. Then the angel said let me show you the coming apostles of the next wave. The apostles and prophets of the pathfinders. The apostles and prophets of the pioneers. The apostles and prophets of reformation. The apostles and prophets of the apostolic centers. The apostles and prophets of the new apostolic wineskins. The apostles and prophets of missionary movements. The apostles and prophets of harvest. The apostles and prophets of the workplace. The apostles and prophets of the city church. The apostles and prophets of the houses of wisdom. The apostles and prophets of the rivers of signs and wonders. The apostles and prophets of revival. Then the angel said look; I see the oil of the Spirit coming this is many opens doors, I see the fire of the Spirit this is to enter into this doors, then I see the water of the Spirit this is for freshness and life. Then I see the wind of the Spirit this is for growth and increase. Then I see the wine of the Spirit this is soaking presence of God and the rest of His presence. Then the angels said the oil of the Spirit is being poured out for signs and wonders, for favor, for open doors, for breakthroughs. The fire of the Spirit is for authority and power and protection, and guideless. The water of the Spirit is for life, restoration, healing, fruitfulness, successfulness, prosperity. The wind of the Spirit is for grow and increase and harvests. The wine of the Spirit is for happiness, intoxication, revival, soaking presence, enjoyment, and rest. Then the angel said look and see and I see the winds of the Spirit coming across the church around the earth and I see many massive numbers of home churches coming forth, and home church apostles, and I see massive souls coming into the church. Then the angel said look now what do you see and I see a seat in a valley of milk and honey, and he said be seated and rest in the presence of God, then I seat and I see angels coming out of the third heaven going to many cities and many nations and bring many things to my feet. Then I see this whole valley filled will great numbers of people, companies, communities, networks, and centers. Then angel said look now and see, and I see apostolic centers arise all over the earth and I see each center has an open door that does not close, and from these centers coming rivers of God, rivers of signs and wonders, rivers of spiritual leaders, rivers of home churches, and rivers of waves of the Spirit. Then the angel said look and see, then I look and see an apostolic center with many buildings, and I see a cloud that hovers over day and night, and I see many angels camp there and around them, and I see the rain of the Spirit will not end. Then the angel said now look and see and I look and see. I see seven nations and I see many nations and I see a door to these nations open, and people coming into this door and people going out to this door, and this door will not shut. Then the angel said look and see and I see huge massive gathering in India, Philippines, America and other nations, I see the ministry of the masses, I see mass healings, mass miracles, mass deliverances, mass raising the dead and mass harvests. Then the angel said look and see, and I see media door open, I see publication door open, I see mass media and mass publication. I see new day and new time for media and publication and I see apostles and prophets release what God give them to the church and the nations. Then the angel said look and see I see worship angels and see music media and publication doors open and see waves of worship cover the church and the earth. Then the angel said look and see, and I see a house and family in that house, I see wall of fire and wall of angels around this house and this family, I see feasts of goodness and mercy. This is God’s will for all believing families. Then the angel took me to a great house and the house filled with the peace of God, intoxication, soaking presence, the rest of His presence, and the love of God. The angel said to me welcome home, then the angel return to the third Heaven, I could feel such peace and rest and relaxing. Copyright © 2014 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home