Thursday, August 20, 2015

Curse you are not

Curse you are not Elvis Iverson http://www.elvisiverson.com In this article you will learn that you can be free and be bless, the Lord has made the way, He has paid the price for you, His Blood and the Cross has set you free from all curses, now you must apply and break those curses off you, and receive the blessings of the Lord. God has set you free from a certain fearful expectation of judgment by the Blood of Christ, and blessed you with an expectation of hope in Christ Jesus our Lord. The Lord will no chasten you, instead He will teach you the written Word of God, You cannot and no longer reap mistakes that you have done in the past, this is taking about giving not sowing evil and reaping bad stuff. God will only give you goodness and mercy. You are no longer laboring under generational curses for Christ took them to the Cross. –(Heb. 10:27,23, Gal. 6:7-9, Lam. 3:65, Matt. 27:34, Jn. 19:28-30) A curse will not come without a cause, The Lord today has set you free from the cause and the curse, now you are to apply the deliverance and receive freedom. –(Prov. 26:2) You are free from curse of curse of Malachi 2:2, Rev. 22:3,2, Mal. 3:8-9, Gen. 3:14,17) 1. Breaking curse prayer: Father you have set me free from the curse of Malachi 2:2. In the Name of Jesus I break and renounce, and release myself from curse of Malachi 2:2 and declare and release blessings over my life. You are free from the curses of Deuteronomy 28, in Jesus Christ and the Cross and the Blood of Christ you are free from curses of the Law. Instead you have blessings of Deuteronomy 28 in Christ Jesus our Lord. –(Deut. 28, Gal.3: 13-4) 2. Breaking curse prayer: Father you have set me free from the curses of Deuteronomy 28. In the Name of Jesus I break and renounce, and release myself from curses of Deuteronomy 28 and declare and release blessings of Deuteronomy 28 over my life. You are free from all generational curses in Christ Jesus; you need not to fear them any more. Instead you are to release the generational blessings upon your seed and yourself. –(Ex. 20:5-6, Jer. 32:18, Lam. 3:65,5:7, Jn. 19:8-30) 3. Breaking curse prayer: Father you have set me free from all generational curses. In the Name of Jesus I break and renounce, and release myself from all generational curses and declare and release all generational blessings over my life. In the Blood of Christ you are free and protected from all word curses that come from any one. Instead the Word of God blesses you. –(Prov. 18:21, Rev. 12:10-11) 4. Breaking curse prayer: Father you have set me free from all word curses. In the Name of Jesus I break and renounce, and release myself from all word curses and declare and release word blessings over my life. You are free from judgments and condemnation of man and religion, and the curses that come from those judgments. –(Col. 2:14,Jn. 8:1-8, Rom. 8:1, Isa. 54:17) 5. Breaking curse prayer: Father you have set me free from curses of judgment and condemnation of man and religion. In the Name of Jesus I break and renounce, and release myself from all curses of judgments and condemnation of man and religion and declare and release blessings over my life. The Father has set you free and you are protected by the blood of Christ from prayer craft, and evil prayers. –(Gal. 5:15, Isa. 54:17) 6. Breaking curse prayer: Father you have set me free from all prayer craft and evil prayers and their curses. In the Name of Jesus I break and renounce, and release myself from all prayer craft and evil prayers and their curses and declare and release blessings over my life. Witchcraft and witchcraft curses you are free from and protected by the Blood of Christ. –(Num. 23:19,20,21,23, Rev. 12:10-11, Isa. 54:17) 7. Breaking curse prayer: Father you have set me free from all witchcraft and witchcraft curses. In the Name of Jesus I break and renounce, and release myself from all witchcraft and witchcraft curses and declare and release blessings over my life. In Christ Jesus you are free from the curse of flesh reap corruption, and you will only reap blessings. –(Gal. 6:7-9, Heb. 10:27,23) 8. Breaking curse prayer: Father you have set me free from the curse of flesh reap corruption. In the Name of Jesus I break and renounce, and release myself from the curse of flesh reap corruption and declare and release blessings over my life. In Christ you are free from the curse of the ground, and the ground is now a blessings. –(Gen. 3:17, Rev. 22:3) 9. Breaking curse prayer: Father you have set me free from the curse of the ground. In the Name of Jesus I break and renounce, and release myself from the curse of the ground and declare and release blessings over my life. In Christ you are free from the curse of judge not, that you be not judge. –(Matt. 7:1-2, Rom. 8:1) 10. Breaking curse prayer: Father you have set me free from the curse of judge not, that you be not judge. In the Name of Jesus I break and renounce, and release myself from the curse of judge not, that you be not judge and declare and release blessings over my life. In Christ you are free from that you fear has come upon you curse. Not only God has set you free from frees and you are free from those things you fear. –(Job 3:25, 2 Tim. 1:7, Rom. 8:15, Heb. 2:14-15) 11. Breaking curse prayer: Father you have set me free from that you fear has come upon you curse. In the Name of Jesus I break and renounce, and release myself from that you fear has come upon you curse and release blessings over my life. In Jesus Christ, and the Blood of Christ are set free from the curse of tithe. You are free in Christ from the curse with the curse of the tithe. –(Mal. 3:8-10, Heb. 10:27,23, Eph. 1:3) 12. Breaking curse prayer: Father you have set me free from the curse with the curse of the tithe. In the Name of Jesus I break and renounce, and release myself from the curse with the curse of the tithe and release blessings over my life. When you ask the Lord into your heart, you receive forgiveness of all your sins, and the Lord will not remember your sins. All your sins past, now and tomorrow was all forgiving once and for all at the Cross and when you give your life to Christ, He forgive all your sins, and I mean all your sins, and He will not recall or remember none of them, I mean all of them. –(Heb. 8:12, 10:17-18,10-14,Rom. 4:5-8,Acts 13:38-39) Our Father in Heaven does no punish us if we sin, instead He only teaches us the fear of the Lord. –(Psa. 130:3-4) Copyright © 2010 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home