Sunday, February 11, 2007

13th Street Coffee Company

13th Street Coffee Company

Elvis Iverson
February 11, 2007
http://www.elvisiverson.com

In a vision I see a coffee house in 13th Street in Omaha, Nebraska USA. I see glory and light coming from the windows of this coffee house. I have been to this place many times in the natural realm to fellowship with other believers in Christ.

I enter into this coffee house; before I enter, I see angels outside seated around tables that are placed outside for those who come to this place of business. A company of angels is gathering here this is what I am hearing in the Spirit.

I see certain persons inside of this place seated here in fellowship in revelation, in prophetic, and blessing. I see the first person; this person looks like Esther, she says such as a time as this has come. The next person I see looks like Abraham, he says my blessing come for the vision I have comes. The next person I see is a person who looks like Barnabas, he says I am a model for this generation of hope.

Beside, I walk up the steps to a second level and I see apostles and I see prophets, then I see another door open, I hear these words; “This is the open door that no man or demon can shut” I enter into this door and see steps to a third level, however there is only two levels in this building. I hear these words; “ this is the visionary and supernatural level. This is the Third heaven and then I see the Throne Room. I hear these words; Welcome to the Throne Room”.

Copyright © 2007 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home