Saturday, October 28, 2006

Leviathan spirit

Leviathan spirit

Elvis Iverson
http://www.elvisiverson.com


The spirit of Leviathan is a principality that attacks the new wine skins. This spirit does not attack the old wine skins, this spirit does not attack the leaders of old moves only the leaders of new moves. This is a spirit that comes to keep the church back from taking the ground that is needed to establish apostolic truth in the earth. The greatest force of this attacking spirit has been release in this time against the true apostles and prophets. This evil spirit attacks the ministries of freedom in the church. Christ’s will is to bring true freedom and liberty and the true apostolic movements is a move to bring a government of freedom, liberty and true order of the gifts. However, this evil spirit does not want freedom with the gifts. The truth is saints if you as a pastor or apostle do not create a realm in your church or network for freedom in the gifts and the fullness of the Holy Spirit will not come, and you are doing the will of the evil one.

In the Book of Job, the trial of Job was from the destructive nature of the spirits of behemoth and Leviathan; Satan does not do his own work he uses other spirits. He doers not like to be around the servants of God for the servant has the anointing. Job was a prophet, a marketplace prophet, and an elder; in addition he was one of the wealthiest persons in the know world at that time. Praise God that what Job went through was turn around as a witness of the true God in Job’s life.

In my personal life I have fight this spirit many times. And I am going through its attack right now as I speak. One thing that I am showing that to overcome this spirit is to be humble before God. However, I know that soon that breaker anointing will come forth and end these trials. This evil spirit attacks ministries and their leaders in many various trials in one big trial.

I remember when I was only a young minister and being faithful to another person’s ministry. I was ask to be apart of a prayer meeting in the city that meet two times week. They came together to see the city change. I was asked teach and help them in this task. Then at one of the meetings a pastor and one of his faithful lay ministers came to a meeting. As always in every meeting we pray for visiting pastors to show them honor. Well I pray for him and his lay minister. After that meeting this pastor and that lay minister said something was stir up within them. And from that day forth that pastor became my worst enemy in the whole city, here I did not know him, he didn’t know me. I was only a minister aiding another person’s ministry. I was not a pastor or well know minister. However, I found out that even before this time a person who helps this pastor establish his church said to him that I was a palm reader and my name was change from bob to Elvis. So you can see that the seeds were already planted. I even have never known that lady who said such evil lies about me. After a year I contacted him I ask him why is he doing this to me. He said I have been a pastor for nine years I have discernment, and I said you have no proof and my name was never bob, and I never was a palm reader. Unfortunately he never stopped his attack against me. He spoke his lies to his whole church, even in bible studies also to other ministers that didn’t even go to his church. He was saying Elvis is a palm reader, his name was bob, and he also worships Satan and is his servant. After some years of this kind of attacks, his members begun to come to me and deal with me. In addition, some of his members will say how can this be true of this anointed man of God, he has bless us so much. So his members begun to deal with their pastor even in bible studies, but this pastor never repent of his sins. This is just one of the trials I went through in Grand Forks in my training for my true destiny.

Why am I telling you this kind of story? To show how this evil spirit works. It does not care if you are a ministry or you know your call. Demons don’t play around. They too can sense the call on our lives. They will attack and try to destroy you from reaching your destiny. I remember once when crying out to God and asking why is this man attacking my ministry, and stopping people from giving to me through his lies. Then God give me Proverbs 6:16-19, 26:18-27. It was religious pride and the spirit of Leviathan working against my future and me. Moreover, I was in fellowship with anointed teacher in my hometown He then said I once was a minister in his group and we too have some trouble with him. He thinks his a mediator between God and man. In addition, his overseer has the same spirit. It is like the spirit that was upon Jim Joes, a superior, a spirit of superiority over God’s people.

Apart from that, there is a connection between this evil spirit and Egypt. This is the spirit that rule in Egypt and rule in the life of Pharaoh. Egypt is a symbol of what holds many Christians in a yoke of bondage to religious dead systems full of every evil spirit. This evil spirit is full of pride. The sin of pride is the beginning of sins. This spirit and those who obey will harden themselves against those who are the apostles of today. They will attack and stop the people of God from being free. However, God is greater and He will set us free from these evil spirits that are trying to hold us back from apostolic truth. If you stop apostolic truth, you stop the apostolic church, and if you stop the apostolic church you will stop the birthing of the kingdom church. Above this the gates of hell will not hinder the church or its true apostles and the Kingdom Of God from being establish in the Earth.

What should you to deal with such evil spirits? Stand on the Blood of Christ, Know who you are in Christ, examine yourselves, and deal with any sin in your life. Flow in revelation and the prophetic. Take hold ever day in prayer your true destiny. Pray for those who hurt you. Don’t take it personal. Forgive and bless those who do evil against you. Break all weak links. Establish yourself among faithful people and worthy people. This goes for leaders among you and leaders around you. This goes for leaders above you. We need to have worthy leaders outside of what we are doing that we can fellowship with and give account to. In addition, humble yourself and be clothed with humility. Pray for the Lord to end this trial, to stop these attacks, and stop the evil spirit, and for protection.

Copyright © 2004 S.I.M. All Rights Reserved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home